AWARD-WINNING POHUTUKAWA SMOKED SOUS VIDE COOKED ANGUS BEEF BRISKET
- 2020 New Zealand Outstanding Food Producer Awards: GOLD
- 2019 New Zealand Gourmet Food Awards: FINALIST
Dry marinated free range Angus beef brisket that has been hot smoked with Pohutukawa then Sous Vide Cooked for 18 hours.
Beef (95%), Spice Blend Extract, Organic Sea Salt, Vinegar, Herbs, Citrus Fibre, Garlic Granules, Natural Smoke-Pohutukawa wood chips.
Halal Suitable & 100% Natural Ingredients Used:
- No artificial chemical ingredients, colouring, flavours, or preservatives.
- No sodium nitrates or sodium nitrites.
- No Gluten. No Soy.
Keep refrigerated between 1-4° degrees. Unopen will have a 3-month shelf life. Can be frozen for 12 months. Once opened eat within 4 days and store leftovers in a container not in plastic wrap.
- Cooking: Simply put the brisket bag in a pot of boiling hot water at medium heat for 25 minutes. Take the bag out of the water, slice the brisket and serve. To make a beautiful gravy use the juices from the bag and add starch. Convenient, ready to heat, ready to eat meat.