This little hot tomalley is made with paprika and chilli powder. She is a coarse beefy sausage that has just enough kick to get the pallet tingling. The Sauces-Slab is convenient to either roast, slice into a sandwich cuts or dice and add to stir-fries or pasta dishes.
PACK SIZE: 1 (approx. 400g)
Angus Beef, Organic Sea Salt, Spice and Spice Extract, Vinegar, Paprika, Chilli, Pohutukawa Smoke.
- 100% Natural Ingredients Used
- No Gluten. No Soy. No Sodium Nitrates
- No Artificial Preservatives, Colours or Flavours
- Halal Suitable
Keep refrigerated between 1-4° degrees. Unopened the sausages will have a 4-week shelf life. Can be frozen for 6 months. Once opened, eat within 4 days. Store leftovers in a container not in plastic wrap.
- Cooking: Zaroa NZ Saussi is best cooked by frying, grilling or barbecuing on a medium heat turning often until the outside is golden brown. Juices should run clear.
- Microwave: We recommend cooking the sausages in the vac bag for 1 minute and then leaving to rest for 10 seconds. Then cook for another 30 seconds on high. Sometimes the pressure can cause the bag to burst open. This is normal.